Designed for Normal & Heavy Residential Use
Bona Mega sets the standard for residential finishes. Mega is the world’s biggest selling non-toxic one component polyurethane timber floor finish. More than 175 million square metres of flooring in over 90 countries have been finished with Bona Mega. In contrast to other single pack finishes that simply dry, Mega crosslinks with oxygen from the air, giving improved scratch and scuff resistance.
With excellent overall performance, Bona Mega is a great choice for timber floors in busy homes. Available in four different sheen levels: gloss, satin, matt and extra matt.
- 1 component water-based top coat
- 100% polyurethane with oxygen crosslinking system
- Excellent wear resistance
- For use with Bona primers
- TVOC 65 g/Lt (av all sheens)
- Only 6.3% total solvent content
- 8-10 m2 /Lt coverage
- Drying time 2-3 hours between coats
- 5 mg/100 revs wear resistance (SIS 923509)
- 4 sheen levels: Gloss, Satin, Matt and Extra Matt
- Gloss Level (60 ̊):
- Gloss 90 / Satin 45 / Matt 25 / Extra Matt 10